| React Native Mobile App Developer
| Job Description :
• We are looking for a strong developer who can work on React Native on the front end to create Android/iOS Apps.
• And has a thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
| Job Responsibilities & Duties :
• Create Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents.
• Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
• Design application frameworks for use across multiple products.
• Work with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
| Required Job Experience, Skills & Qualification :
• 6+ years of mobile application development experience
• 4+ years of experience with React Native
• You’ll need to have production experience with at least some of our technologies,
frameworks, and languages. Or at a minimum -- similar ones
that will help you learn and start contributing quickly.
Mobile: React Native
Back-end: PHP 7, Laravel, Beanstalk, Memcached
• Testing: XCode Test, JUnit, Espresso, UI Automator, Tape, Enzyme
• Database: MariaDB, TokuDB
• Version Control: GitHub
• CICD: CircleCI
• DevOps: ELK (ElasticSearch, LogStash, Kibana), New Relic, Indicative Analytics
• Dev Tools: Docker local environment, Rust CLI productivity tools
• IDEs: VSCode, PHPStorm
• Hosting: Rackspace (dedicated + virtual servers + CDN), AWS (cloud instances + CDN)
• Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API)
calls; background in API development preferred.
• Agile Communication: Clubhouse, Slack, and Github
• Handling large volumes (Terabytes) of data
• Creating and scaling web APIs (RESTful, MVC)
• Product Design / UX experience
• Active Open Source contributions
• Languages: Rust, Kotlin, Go
• No-SQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, RedShift, etc.)
• Strong Dev-Ops tools (logging, monitoring, cloud provisioning) chops
• Big Data stack (Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Pig)
• Data Science, Machine Learning: scikit-learn, Pandas, TensorFlow, Keras, etc
• Experience leading/mentoring a team.